Chief Accountant - 4* design hotel
For our client a 4* design hotel, located in the historic center of the city, we are looking for a suitable candidate for a position of Chief Accountant. The hotel offers accommodation in 90 rooms and suites located just a few steps from the Wenceslas Square.
• responsible for the preparation of monthly/quarterly closure in accordance to IFRS,
• responsible for the preparation of annual financial statements according to Czech law,
• managing accounts payable including accruals as well as accounts receivable,
• monitoring of transactions and bank reconciliation,
• prepare and control monthly tax declarations (VAT, withholding taxes etc.) in
compliance with Czech law,
• contact person for auditors and tax consultants.
• successfully completed training as certified accountant or comparable qualification,
• at least 3-4 years of professional experience,
• extensive knowledge of the Czech accountancy and tax laws,
• experience in the hotel industry is an advantage,
• fluent in Czech and English (oral and written), German language skills are an advantage,
• high level of commitment,communication and team skills,
• comfortable with standard office software applications (MS Office),
• identification with our core values: naturalness, individuality and personal commitment.
• further development with the growth of our company,
• development programs of our hotel academy,
• corresponding salary,
• employee benefits and bonus systems,
• low hierarchy, respectful and open minded company philosophy.
Contact: Hana Patzáková