Cluster Revenue Manager - hotel chain
For one of the largest international hotel chains we are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Cluster Revenue Manager. The hotel company offers the different types of the hotels from 3*-5* standards. Most hotels are located in Prague, but they also have some hotels in the region. We are looking for a candidate with passion for hospitality and experience with revenue management, who will take care of revenue management in several hotels in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• responsibility for all revenue management processes in all hotels,
• implementation of revenue management strategies, processes, methods and tools,
• analysis of hotels’ results and performance,
• accurate and dynamic forecasting,
• daily pricing and monitoring data,
• daily decisions to optimize the hotel turnover,
• ensuring that all the recommendations are implemented,
• building a corporate culture,
• resolving operational challenges through professionalism, innovation and leadership.
• proven revenue management experience (1 to 3 years),
• Hotel management or Business education,
• proficient user of MS Excel,
• fluent in English - spoken and written,
• knowledge of revenue management and market analysis,
• knowledge of Opera PMS, RMS or TARS Database are advantage,
• excellent communication skills,
• the ability to motivate, educate and drive the team,
• strong analytical and mathematical skills,
• precise and well organized person,
• ambitious and willing to work in dynamic multicultural environment.
• attractive working environment,
• attractive salary package,
• system of benefits,
• opportunities for professional growth,
• educational programs.
Contact: Pavla Hodinková
We are looking forward to your CV!