Senior Sales Manager - 5* luxury hotel resort, Austria
Austrian Alps, we are looking for an experienced person on the position of Senior Sales Manager. Essential experience is from the same position or from position Director of Sales min. 5 years in hospitality segment. There is a NEED to have a perfect knowledge of English and German language. You will lead a team of 1 - 2 employees and be responsible for implementation of sales strategies.
• developing and implementation of sales plans,
• looking for new sales opportunities,
• leading and motivating the sales team (1-2 employess),
• responsibility for compliance budgets and sales targets,
• determinating of suitable distribution and pricing strategy,
• reviews and analyses sales performances,
• coordination of liason between sales department and other sales relates units,
• overseeing and evaluating of market research,
• analyses of current and potentional trends/markets,
• providing direction on and conducts market research,
• frequently reporting to GM.
• at least 5 years experience in the position DOS or Senior Sales Manager in a 5* hotel,
• university education (focused on Economic, Finance or Sales is an advantage),
• perfect knowledge of English and German is a MUST,
• very good communicative and negotiating skills,
• knowledge of sales and hotel segment,
• experience with managing employees,
• computer skills (MS Office) and experience with IT programs,
• great orientation in sales and hotel segment.
• corresponding salary,
• working in a beautiful 5* luxury hotel,
• great working opportunity.
Start: on agreement
Our team is looking forward to see your CV!